Amyris Essential Oil
Amyris Essential oil Introduction :
- Amyris essential oil is obtained by distilling the trunks and branches of the plant after a hammer mill process. This careful extraction method takes three and a half days for each batch of wood material. The distillation process involves using a steam boiler. It is often called "mans Sandalwood" or "West Indies Sandalwood" because of its scent similarity, to sandalwood. Amyris oil is valued for its ability to relieve stresses. Known for providing relief and clarity during times Amyris is thought to support cognitive function and have positive effects, on the skin.
- Usually, the yield of oil ranges from 2 to 4 percent depending on which part of the tree was used, its age and its moisture content. When steam distilling fresh wood, it's produces oil with a harsh odor and lower specific gravity. However, when stored for two to three months, the odor changes and improves. Amyris is a thick liquid of pale yellow, or brownish-yellow hues. Aromatherapists often use it as an affordable alternative to Indian, Indonesian and Australian Sandalwoods. In the past Amyris was used in the fragrance industry to mimic Vetiver and today is still sometimes used to substitute Indian Sandalwood.
Amyris Essential Oil specification
Amyris Essential Oil Uses and benefits:
- Amyris Essential Oil offers a range of benefits, in areas. Its reputation mainly lies in its ability to create a sense of calm making it a powerful tool in aromatherapy for relieving stress and inducing relaxation. Moreover its soothing properties are beneficial for the skin making it a valuable component in skincare products that offer hydration and nourishment.
- When used in perfumes the sweet and woody aroma of Amyris oil enhances the complexity and richness of fragrances enhancing the olfactory experience. Additionally its potential to support health makes it a versatile option, for addressing breathing issues. Overall Amyris Essential Oil proves to be an multifaceted solution that enhances well being and enriches sensory experiences.
- Amyris Essential Oil is often utilized in aromatherapy to encourage relaxation alleviate stress and establish an ambiance. Its pleasant, woody scent aids, in calming the mind and enhancing ones spirits.
- By adding a few drops of Amyris oil into your skincare lotion or other products you can maintain the health of your skin. Regular application may result in flawless skin. The antibacterial and antifungal qualities of Amyris oil help prevent acne breakouts or aid in their healing process.
- Amyris oil derived from sources contains compounds, antioxidants and various active components. These combined properties play a role, in influencing the system, which serves as the emotional hub of our brain. This not enhances our mood Also functions, as a stress reliever.
- Amyris essential oil is commonly incorporated as a component, in crafting perfumes and deodorants. Its gentle and velvety aroma lingers beautifully evoking feelings of serenity and tranquility.
- Amyris Essential Oil is an option, for making soap because of its qualities. Its soothing scent and skin friendly characteristics make it a great pick, for crafting calming soaps. When incorporated into soap recipes Amyris oil can provide a aroma that stays on the skin post use. Moreover its hydrating properties help to moisturize and nourish the skin resulting in an supple feel. Whether used on its own or blended with oils Amyris Essential Oil brings a touch of elegance to handmade soaps enhancing both their fragrance and skincare benefits.
Amyris Essential oil contains antioxidants that support skin rejuvenation and a healthy appearance. It enhances blood circulation in cells. Improves skin elasticity. Valerional, a compound found in Amyris oil assists, in reducing stress and slowing down the aging process.
Amyris Essential Oil Blends well with:
Cedarwood, Citronella, Cypress, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lemon, Cedarwood, Citronella, Mandarin, Rose, Sweet Orange, Black Pepper, Ginger, and Clove.Safety:
Amyris Essential Oil is typically safe, for use on the skin and for aromatherapy when appropriately diluted. Be sure to mix it with a carrier oil before applying it to your skin and do a patch test first to ensure no sensitivity. It's best to avoid using the oil for a period especially if you're pregnant or nursing. Stop using it if you experience any reactions.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.)
Angelica Oil STD
Amyris Essential Oil
Express Shipping: We ship to Worldwide, Most orders ship from our warehouse within 2-3 days of placement. FedEx/ DHL/ EMS is our primary method unless otherwise indicated.
Shipping is determined by the weight of the order and the shipping destination or zip code. to know accurate shipping charge on your order, please click on estimate shipping link on shopping cart page after putting items in cart.
For Bulk orders we have also option of Air Cargo & Sea Shipping, Email us for bulk Orders.
EOC guarantees you are completely satisfied with every purchase of our products. If our products did not deliver what was promised or you are not 100% pleased with your purchase, please let us know and we will gladly replace the product or refund the purchase for you. If you are not satisfied with a purchase return the item(s) to us undamaged and unused within 2 weeks for an exchange or full refund (minus shipping fees). Return shipping will be paid by customer.