Botanical Name: Homalomena aromatica Schott
Common Name: Gandhi Roots
Plant Parts Used: Crushed roots
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Color & Odor: Light Yellow,The odour is refreshing pleasant spicy & typical note of Linalool
Sugandh mantri essential oils are known for high purity and have a mesmerizing aroma that makes them widely used in aromatherapy applications.
Benefits & Uses :
- It is a calming oil with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- It is used for immune support as well as for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- The popular essential oil is used with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- Sugandh mantri essential oil is used for immune support as well as for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- This natural essential oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic and helps in fighting infections and reducing pain.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.)