Botanical Name: Homalomena aromatica Schott
Common Name: Gandhi Roots
Plant Parts Used: Crushed roots
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Color & Odor: Light Yellow,The odour is refreshing pleasant spicy & typical note of Linalool
Sugandh mantri essential oils are known for high purity and have a mesmerizing aroma that makes them widely used in aromatherapy applications.
Benefits & Uses :
- It is a calming oil with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- It is used for immune support as well as for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- The popular essential oil is used with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- Sugandh mantri essential oil is used for immune support as well as for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- This natural essential oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic and helps in fighting infections and reducing pain.
Express Shipping: We ship to Worldwide, Most orders ship from our warehouse within 2-3 days of placement. FedEx/ DHL/ EMS is our primary method unless otherwise indicated.
Shipping is determined by the weight of the order and the shipping destination or zip code. to know accurate shipping charge on your order, please click on estimate shipping link on shopping cart page after putting items in cart.
For Bulk orders we have also option of Air Cargo & Sea Shipping, Email us for bulk Orders.
R K guarantees you are completely satisfied with every purchase of our products. If our products did not deliver what was promised or you are not 100% pleased with your purchase, please let us know and we will gladly replace the product or refund the purchase for you. If you are not satisfied with a purchase return the item(s) to us undamaged and unused within 2 weeks for an exchange or full refund (minus shipping fees). Return shipping will be paid by customer.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.)