Rose, or rosewater, is one of the most amazing ingredients that you can add to your beauty regime. It helps soften your skin and gives it a naturally healthy glow.
Benefits Of Rosewater For Skin:
1. Rosewater helps to maintain your skin pH balance.
2. It helps fight acne, dermatitis and eczema.
3. Rose water helps to hydrate, revitalize, moisturize, and smooth out the skin
4. It also helps to heal scars, cuts and wounds.
5. Rose water calms the skin to help ease any stress and anxiety.
6. It helps tone the skin, while offering anti-bacterial properties.
7. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells along with regenerating skin tissues.
8. The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water help to recover the quality of hair.
9. Rose water helps to treat mild scalp inflammations and dandruff that is caused by fungal infections.
10. It also helps to revitalize aging skin while keeping fine lines and wrinkle at bay.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.)