Aloe Vera oil
Aloe Vera Oil Introduction :-
Oil of Aloe Vera is becoming popular for the array of benefits it offers for the skin and hair. It is a fusion that is made with oil and aloe extracts. Aloe vera has been used as a natural ingredient in many beauty regimens across cultures. Aloe Oil possesses antioxidant properties making it suitable, for aging treatments and products designed for sensitive skin. Due to its inflammatory properties .
Aloe Oil can help alleviate swelling and inflammation resulting from insect bites, such as those inflicted by bees and wasps. It's offers skin benefits like aloe Vera Gel.
Aloe Vera Oil Specification
Aloe Vera Oil Uses and Health Benefits:
Aloe Vera oil is known for its ability to calm irritation offering relief for issues, like eczema and psoriasis. It's a component in pain relief products. Is safe to use daily on hair due to its antioxidant and antibacterial qualities. Discover the calming effects of Aloe Vera oil, for a scalp and hair.
While there is some evidence to suggest that aloe vera may offer certain benefits for hair and scalp health.
It's used in many applications for personal use:
Treating skin injuries.
- Aloe oil contains nutrients that aid, in healing wounds. It can be used on cuts, scrapes, bruises and even surgical scars to promote healing and reduce scarring. For burns and sunburns using Aloe Vera gel is more effective due, to its cooling and soothing properties.
- Aloe Oil can be used for scalp and hair care. It's reduces dry scalp condition, dandruff and conditions the hairs. It's also helps in psoriasis of the scalps .it's a powerful ingredient for dealing with fungals scalp infections. keeping hair strong and also in improving the faculties of the mind through the scalp massage of Alove Vera oil. It forms a mixture that encourages the production of collagen and other elements that play a role, in promoting hair growth.
- Use Alove Oil for Massage Oil. It's soothing massage oil nourishes and hydrates the skin while promoting relaxation and stress relief. It's also used for an aromatherapy mesaage
- This is commonly used compositions for pain relief. Aloe Oil contains ingredients that can reduce pain and swelling. it's also promoting skin regeneration and healing. These makes it helpful for muscle discomfort.
Aloe Vera Oil Contents:
Aloe Oil have six Contents. Lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamic acid, phenol and sulfur.
Blend well with:
- Coconut oil.
- jojoba oil or castor oil for anti-aging.
Please Avoid contact with eyes. If it happens rinse thoroughly with water. It's advisable to consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you have any conditions or if you are pregnant or nursing.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.)
Aloe Vera Oil
Express Shipping: We ship to Worldwide, Most orders ship from our warehouse within 2-3 days of placement. FedEx/ DHL/ EMS is our primary method unless otherwise indicated.
Shipping is determined by the weight of the order and the shipping destination or zip code. to know accurate shipping charge on your order, please click on estimate shipping link on shopping cart page after putting items in cart.
For Bulk orders we have also option of Air Cargo & Sea Shipping, Email us for bulk Orders.
EOC guarantees you are completely satisfied with every purchase of our products. If our products did not deliver what was promised or you are not 100% pleased with your purchase, please let us know and we will gladly replace the product or refund the purchase for you. If you are not satisfied with a purchase return the item(s) to us undamaged and unused within 2 weeks for an exchange or full refund (minus shipping fees). Return shipping will be paid by customer.