Musk melons are majorly cultivated in India, it is cultivated in the summer season from April to July. Musk melon being an annual plant is cultivated from the seeds by Cold Pressed mathod.
Constituents & Specifications :
Linoleic, Fatty Acid or Omega 6
Musk Melons are rich in potassium, a nutrient that may help control blood pressure, regulate heart beat, and possibly prevent strokes. It is a good source of Vitamins A, B, and C. It has moisturizing properties as well.
Benefits & Uses :
- Muskmelon Seed Oil contains a high levels of Linoleic, Fatty Acid or Omega 6,
- The oil also contains notable amounts of Oleic and Palmitic Fatty Acids.
- Cold Pressed Muskmelon Seed Oil is used in Skincare Products to enhance the products with surprising benefits of the Muskmelon Plant.
- Muskmelon oil has light texture, yet it is highly moisturizing oil. It is easily absorbed in skin & can be invariably used in Facial & Body massage oils, Skincare & Hair care Products, such as Creams, Lotions, Serums, Facial masks or even Soap making.
- It is very much effective in conditions like Lack of appetite, Weight loss, Urinary tract infections, Constipation, Acidity, and Ulcer.
- Musk melon reduces heat in the body to a great extent, relieves tiredness, enhances appetite and is an effective laxative.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.)